Setting effective intentions for your highest good can be as powerful as you want to make them. You have the freedom and power to become whoever you want to be in your life. You can create as many intentions for your life as you want when you consciously base them on your intentions.
Free Weekly Newsletter To Learn Meditation So You Can Meditate More Effectively HERE...
So many of us try to “fix” what we don’t like about how we live our lives. That’s a negative and unproductive approach to living. We primarily focus on some future event or time that takes us out of living in the present moment.
What happens is that we are not living our best authentic life, and we're not enjoying each moment and not effectively creating the actual future we truly want.
To get you started manifesting your true intentions, here are some examples of clear intentions you can use or modify to get started:
I intend to lead by example at work and with my children today.
I intend to love all people unconditionally.
I intend to stop taking what is said to me personally.
I intend to manifest happiness naturally with joy and gratitude.
I intend to see the goodness around me in everyone and everything.
I intend to be kind even when I feel the pressure of life.
I intend to make someone smile every day.
I intend to forgive others and myself at all times freely.
I intend to make mindfulness an essential part of each day.
I intend to suspend judgment and accept life as it is now.
Tips For Writing A Higher Good Intention
- Affirm Only What You Want to indeed happen in your life.
- Write As If It Is Happening Now in this present time.
- Focus On The Feeling, and allow yourself to feel the exciting result. Even if it's a bit of a stretch in your belief system, it's ok to "fake it till you make it" with intentions.
- Check For The Words “Try” And “But”, If you intend to reduce stress, say something like, “I intend to invite peace and calm within myself today.” Avoid saying, “I will try to stop stressing today.”
- Begin and end With Gratitude; gratitude is a powerful and self-healing emotion. Begin using this in your life, the Universe will significantly reward you!
- Make It Believable. Instead of some distant, unachievable destination, you don't believe in, make your powerful intention for your higher good your new reality.
Thank you for being a part of Meditation Life Skills today!
NOTE: Listen to this audio file as much as you want in a comfortable position, whether sitting or lying down. For best results, we strongly suggest listening with headphones.
Cell phone speakers and other one-speaker systems, laptops, and other devices will degrade sound quality. Listeners may experience different results.
***This work is not meant to replace medical or counseling guidance from a qualified practitioner. Please get professional care if you suffer from a physical or mental disease.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.